Cloning unavailable for Basic accounts?

I am on a Basic account on 8th wall. I have successfully cloned some sample projects.

However, when I want to try “Absolute Scale” or “Image Targets”, the cloning option becomes unavailable for me.

I am certain that cloning is available in some tutorial videos.

Is it not available to me because I am on a Basic account or is there some other issues involved?

Hi,

Only Studio projects can be cloned, edited, or published on the free plan.

See pricing for more details.

Hi @GeorgeButler I really want to try one of the project that’s not a studio project. Can I copy over all the files to Studio and run it from there? Or does it mean I have to purchase the PRO license to use Cloud Editor to play with the code ?

You’ll need a pro license, unfortunately.

Yea… I’m a part of a pro account for a client and I’ve been trying to do R&D stuff on a personal account but the new limitation of studio only is killing any ideas I have… Pro for personal research is just too much and the studio demo projects are nowhere near the level of code… It’s really unfortunate that 8th wall is moving in this direction…

1 Like

Sí, es una pena que los usuarios Básicos no podamos clonary probar todas las opciones de proyectos, sería una manera muy efectiva de conocer y aprender la plataforma.

1 Like