How Can I use the "Makeup Try-On Module" in my Niantic Studio project?

I’m using the Niantic Studio, I don’t have the Pro Plan.
So I just created a new Project in the Studio, cloning the (Basic) Face Effects Project the (Stere Glasses one).

I imported the “Makeup Try-On Module” into my project, created all the files as it says. And when I try to build I kept getting: Uncaught ReferenceError: AFRAME is not defined.

What it might be missing? How can I import the AFRAME properly in the Studio?

https://www.8thwall.com/theelectricfactory/modules/makeup-module

Hi @Gabriel_Magalhaes -

This module was built by The Electric Factory for projects built using A-Frame.

Niantic Studio uses a visual editor along with the 8th Wall ECS API, which is separate from A-Frame.

To develop experiences with third-party 3D frameworks like A-Frame, you will need to upgrade to the Pro Plan and develop projects in the Cloud Editor.

Hi @Evan, I’m first trying to understand the tool before putting any money on it. But it seems pretty hard (not so flexible) to develop in the free plan. Or it might be just the documentation that seems to lack basic information. But now that you told me, I got it about the AFRAME thing.

So, I also tried creating using only the tools that I have available on Niantic Studio, without AFRAME. Using the face mesh and face effects project template!

Considering this is a project where I’m using the “Template” that comes in the Studio, can you help me with the following question??

Is it possible ? To link the face mesh of the Basic Plan to the user face expressions ? I meant the whole mesh not just “parenting” this. I meant when the users talk the mesh should follows according to it. When the user blinks the mesh should “blinks” as well. Is it possible to achieve using the basic plan? How? I can’t find no info about it nowhere, even in the [8th Wall ECS API] link that you sent.