AR stopped working on phone for about an hour, then worked again ( across 2 projects )

I was working on a project using Niantic Studio and the AR project ( as part of a Game Jam ), and then about an hour into the jam, the AR feature just stops working.

I figured, being a Beta, maybe I hit the wrong button or something, so after a bit, I made a new project ( same steps as before ), but this time the AR feature wouldn’t work ( even from a fresh project clone )

I tried a number of things, then after over an hour or so it just started working again. I went back to the other project, and it was also working again.

Are there changes being made live in the background to Niantic Studio? If there are, that’s cool - I’m happy to try to use Niantic Studio for a bit longer, and hope that it keeps working. My fall-back is to just code it in 8th Wall directly ( it’s a 48hr Jam, so I’ll try to use Niantic of the first 24, but this has cost me well over an hour so far - def not the fun part of the jam lol )

In the Screenshot, you can see under Camera ( The current configuration is still in development ). This appeared, and then disappeared with no changes at my end.