Can't build app for production (cloud editor)

Hi! I’ve trying to build my app for production for a few days with no success (it just loops committing to production without ever finishing it). I tried with different browsers and also tried to clean my cache.

I get this issue consistently and it got fixed before, but I have no ideia why.

Hi Victor,

Are you able to share your project with the support workspace?

Hi George,
I’m on the old starter plan and I don’t I have that functionality. Is there another way I could share it?

Hey Victor,

I’ve informed the engineering team about the issue. In the meantime, I recommend copying your project assets and code over to a new project to see if the issue persists. It seems like the problem could be due to the project getting into an unexpected state.

I appreciate it, George. I will try that, thanks.

I tried cloning the project and got the same issue when trying to build for production, it just loops on committing to production and master

Did you clone the project or manually move the assets / scripts over to the new project?

I cloned it. It doesn’t have much assets but a lot of scripts.the build worked on the original project (but like other times, I have no idea why).

I’m actually not launching for a few months, but just wanted to make sure it is building for prod with no issues (I will upgrade my plan when the time comes for launching it, and hopefully it will be easier to see where the issue is, when building locally)

Could you try starting from a fresh project? It seems like there might be some unintended state carrying over when cloning, and this could resolve the issue.

Hey Victor,

The engineering team pushed a fix for this issue yesterday, give it a try and let me know if there’s still issues.

1 Like

Hey George,

that seems to have fixed it! Thank you and the engineering team so much!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.