Custom loading screen applying late or in addition to a second loading screen?

Hello, I am experiencing an issue which I believe to potentially be something off in xrextras? I am trying to customize the loading screen but have found that there appears to be two instances of the loading screen and I am only able to customize the second that appears. As a test I am simply just changing the background color with xrextras-loading="loadBackgroundColor: #007AFF;" in the a-scene of the body.html. I have tested this in my current project as well as fresh starts of 8th Wall templates (image target template & a-frame: manipulate 3D model template) and see the same issue occur. In the attached video you can see after the initial powered by 8th wall screen there is a second of the default loading page with the default loadBackgroundColor which then switches to a secondary screen featuring my changes to set the loadBackgroundColor to #007AFF. I am not sure if this is two instances of the loading screen or a delay in applying the changes. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi Irina! Another option which would likely solve this issue would be to use a local version of xrextras and customize the loading-module.css itself.

As a quick test, you can clone this project where I’ve already imported a custom version of xrextras and modify the css as needed, rather than using the xrextras-loading schema properties.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.