Geospatial Browser Missing in Project Manager

Hello, I’m trying to work with the Niantic VPS on the scaniverse app and I’m trying to get a barcode from the Geospatial Browser within my 8thwall project window.

But I can’t access the Geospatial Browser on the left side of my 8thwall project window.

See the following screengrab:

Thanks,

Arnaud

Hey @Arnaud_PARIS,

The Geospatial Browser is typically opened from the project dashboard, not the workspace homepage. Nonetheless, at this time VPS is only available on the Pro Plan. For a full breakdown of features by plan, please see 8thwall.com/pricing.

I have passed along your feedback/request for VPS on the Basic Plan to our product team for further consideration.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thanks Evan, since both Niantic and Scaniverse are making these VPS features free to use that seems a bit odd to have to pay a pro plan to just go through getting the barcode required to activate that feature in the Scaniverse app… Hope your product team will be able to maybe then just provide us with that QR code separately? Or maybe is this something that you should talk about with the folks from the Niantic VPS team?

Thanks for the feedback, I have passed this along to our product team. VPS on the basic plan will be coming in the coming months - please stay tuned! If you haven’t already, subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know when we announce new feature support in Studio.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.