Use Image Tracking just to start event, and after that, stop tracking the Image Target

I have an Image target that triggers a video when scanned.
I want the user to be able to move away from the image target but still be able to play the video.
In other words I want to use the image target to start the event, but then I don’t want the image target to be required to keep playing the video.
Is this possible? And if so, could you share the code needed to make it work?
Thank you very much, you’re such a great community, I’ve found so many answers in this forum.

I’m curious—when the video continues playing, does it stay floating in the same position where the image was last detected, or is the image just used to trigger the play state and no longer needed?

It stays floating in the same position it was once. I would prefer the video to be independent of the Image Target Position, instead maybe playing always in the front. I would like the image target just to be the trigger for the video appearing and then the video staying put in the same place.

Ah, so in that case I’d recommend putting the video as a standard HTML element on the window and then using the XrController events to control playback / visibility of the video.

Thank you very much! I will try that